Student Study Guide with IBM SPSS Workbook for Essential Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences by Gregory J. Privitera (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Student Study Guide With SPSS Workbook for Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences, Brief Edition includes a review of chapter learning objectives, chapter outlines and key terms, essential statistical formulas, special tips and insights for students, and chapter summaries. To help students practice skills, the guide offers word searches and crossword puzzles for each chapter, extensive practice quizzes linked to chapter learning objectives, and SPSS in Focus exercises which complement those in the book.
- Author BiographyGregory J. Privitera is an associate professor of psychology at St. Bonaventure University. Dr. Privitera received his PhD in behavioral neuroscience in the field of psychology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He went on to complete postdoctoral research at Arizona State University before beginning his tenure at St. Bonaventure University. He is an author of multiple books on statistics, research methods, and the psychology of eating, in addition to authoring over two-dozen peer-reviewed scientific articles aimed at advancing our understanding of health and promoting the intake of healthier diets for children and adults. He oversees a variety of undergraduate student research projects at St. Bonaventure University where over two-dozen students, many of whom are now earning graduate degrees at various institutions, have coauthored research in his laboratories. For his research work, Dr. Privitera was recognized by St. Bonaventure University as Advisor of the Year in 2013, and awarded an Early Career Psychologist award by the American Psychological Association in 2015. For his work with students and fruitful record of teaching, Dr. Privitera was recognized in 2014 with the Award for Professional Excellence in Teaching-the highest teaching award at St. Bonaventure University. The first edition of this text was a recipient of the Most Promising New Textbook National Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association. In addition to his teaching, research, and advisement, Dr. Privitera is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, and is married with two children: a daughter, Grace, and a son, Aiden. Dr. Privitera is also the author of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Gregory J. Privitera
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.