All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, w in paperback, discusses changes to student teacher education globally and in the UK, exploring how student teachers learn through school teaching practices and ideas for developing and maximizing learning opportunities in school-based student teacher education.
- Author BiographyAlaster Scott Douglas is Reader in Education and Professional Practice and a member of the Centre for Educational Research in Equalities, Policy and Pedagogy at the University of Roehampton, UK. He has previously worked as a teacher and senior manager in four high schools in the UK.
- Author(s)Alaster Scott Douglas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePolicy and Practice in the Classroom
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.