All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEducational games facilitate players experiences, meet desired pedagogical objectives, and allow users to engage in learning while enjoying themselves. These educational games also give learners immediate feedback on their actions and decisions, inviting exploration and experimentation. Student Usability in Educational Software and Games: Improving Experiences explores new models of interaction and human-computer interaction paradigms as applied to learning environments. It focuses on the usability design and evaluation of learning systems and educational game environments. An excellent resource for experts in these fields, this research volume will help professionals, educators, and researchers improve their understanding of student experiences using learning-gaming environments.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1302 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCarina Gonzalez
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.