All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines a high school that sought to increase student participation in its reform process.
- Author BiographyDana L. Mitra is Assistant Professor of Education at Penn State at University Park.
- Author(s)Dana L. Mitra
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.