All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Integrated science for the Caribbean is an activity-led course set in contexts relevant to the Caribbean. Suitable for lower secondary students in all parts of the Caribbean, this course has been specially developed to help students develop the skills they need for success in science.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins Integrated Science for the Caribbean
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight470 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.