All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Belwin Student Instrumental Course is a course for individual instruction and class instruction of like instruments, at three levels, for all band instruments. Each book is complete in itself, but all books are correlated with each other. Although each book can be used separately, all supplementary books should be used as companion books with the method.
- Author(s)Fred Weber,Herman Vincent
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStudent Instrumental Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width224 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.