All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudies in Galatians is t, r does it claim to be, a verse-by-verse exegetical commentary even though it does comment on nearly every verse in Galatians. It is t aimed at professional theologians but at the man in the pew. This in way means that technical books written by theologians are t just as vital as books like Studies in Galatians. It does mean that books such as this are also vital. This book attempts to bring the message of Galatians into the twenty-first century and show how Paul's message to the Galatians is a great help in dealing with some of the identical questions and problems that Paul faced in the first century. John Reisinger is an evangelist, theologian, and conference speaker. He is well-kwn for a unique ability to make profound and deep truths simple and understandable. He likes to say, God has called us to feed sheep, t giraffes. One has remarked, John puts the cookies on the lower shelf where all can reach them. Unfortunately, this has a down side. No one will read Studies in Galatians and say, I do t kw what he meant. The reader will clearly understand what the author means and will either love it or strongly disagree. The one concept that readers will truly grasp is that walking in the Spirit and t being under the law, but under grace is the same thing. One will learn that biblical, victorious living begins with the biblical theology of free from the law. Studies in Galatians is unashamedly rooted in a commitment to the Doctrines of Grace and New Covenant Theology.
- Author BiographyJohn Reisinger is a well known and well loved author, teacher, pastor, Bible conference speaker and theologian. He is the author of nineteen other books, including Abraham;s Four Seeds.
- Author(s)John G Reisinger
- PublisherNew Covenant Media
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Covenant Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.