All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a dynamic account of the phonemic changes between MHG and NHG. The nature of MHG is re-examined by selecting as a basis texts from 1150 to 1270, although reconstructed MHG is also used. As well as standard NHG forty-one dialect mographs are used to show the variety of developments in dialects. The book contains eight maps based on these dialect mographs. The main patterns of phonemic changes are followed though from MHG to NHG using secondary literature to document changes.
- Author(s)Charles Russ
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 616
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notemaps
- Weight320 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.