Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionStudies in International Mediation brings together a number of prominent scholars in the field of international relations. The central concern of the contributors is mediation effectiveness and how best to achieve it. Within these parameters, three major themes are highlighted - the determinants of mediation success, the range and diversity of mediation in the contemporary environment and new strategies of intervention. The contributors take a systematic approach to analyzing some significant aspects of mediation and consider the process in the overall context of conflict management.
- Author BiographyPAMELA R. AALL Director, Education Programme, U.S. Institute for Peace, Washington, D.C. KARIN AGGESTAM Research Fellow, Department of Political Science, Lund University, Sweden PETER CARNEVALE Professor of Social and Organizational Psychology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign CHESTER A. CROCKER James R. Schlesinger Professor, Georgetown University and Chairman of the Board, United States Institute for Peace, Washington, D.C. PAUL F. DIEHL Professor of Political Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign DANIEL DRUCKMAN Professor, George Mason University's Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, Fairfax, Virginia LARRY DUNN Associate of the Centre for Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution at Frenso Pacific University JUDITH FRETTER Ph.D., University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand FEN OSLER HAMPSON Professor of International Affairs, Associate Director of the Norman Patterson School in Canada HERB C. KELMAN Until recently Richard Clarke Cabot Professor of Social Ethics at Harvard University MARIEKE KLEIBOER Doctoral Fellowship, Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences, Meijerts Institute for Legal Studies, Leiden University, The Netherlands LOUIS KRIESBERG Professor Emeritus of Sociology, Maxwell Professor Emeritus of Social Conflict Studies DEAN G. PRUITT International Centre for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University JESWALD W. SALACUSE Henry J. Braker Professor of Commercial Law, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts JAMES A. WALL Professor of Management, College of Business and Public Administration, University of Missouri, Columbia I.W.ZARTMAN Jacob Blaustein Professor of International Organization and Conflict Resolution, Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at John Hopkins University, Washington, D.C.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleAdvances in Foreign Policy Analysis
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJacob Bercovitch
- Foreword byR. H. Mnookin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.