Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Studies in Law, Politics, and Society presents a diverse array of articles by an interdisciplinary and international group of scholars. Their work spans the social sciences, humanities, and law and examines new perspectives on legal relationships and events, punishment as a literary and philosophical issue, and custom and experience in law and society. The articles published here illuminate some of the exciting work being done in interdisciplinary legal scholarship.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Law, Politics, and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAustin Sarat,Patricia Ewick
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.