All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of a leading major critical commentary on Matthew here offers further insights into the Gospel and the history of its interpretation. Writing with theological sensitivity and a deft literary touch, he presents thirteen essays--nine previously unpublished and four thoroughly revised--on key passages, on structural features of the Gospel, and on patristic and modern interpretation. Exegetes, preachers, students, and other lovers of biblical narrative will read Studies in Matthew with profit and delight.
- Author BiographyDale C. Allison Jr. (Ph.D., Duke University) is the Richard J. Dearborn Professor of New Testament Studies at Princeton Theological Seminary. He is the author (with W. D. Davies) of the three-volume work on Matthew in the International Critical Commentary series. His other works include Jesus of Nazareth: Millenarian Prophet and The Intertextual Jesus.
- Author(s)Dale C Allison
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.