All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents frontier reviews on recent developments on bioactive natural products in cutting-edge areas by eminent experts in their respective fields. Fourteen reviews treat diverse and different topics in natural products chemistry - basic ones, medicinally oriented ones, agro-oriented ones and ecologically oriented ones. It is an important addition to this important series on Natural Products Chemistry, generally ackwledged to be the leading series on this topic.
- Author BiographyAtta-ur-Rahman, Professor Emeritus, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (H. E. J. Research Institute of Chemistry and Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research), University of Karachi, Pakistan, was the Pakistan Federal Minister for Science and Technology (2000-2002), Federal Minister of Education (2002), and Chairman of the Higher Education Commission with the status of a Federal Minister from 2002-2008. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of London (FRS) and an UNESCO Science Laureate. He is a leading scientist with more than 930 publications in several fields of organic chemistry.
- Author(s)Atta-ur- Rahman
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Product Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2020 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.