All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first collection of studies to apply the theory and techniques of Systemic Linguistics to the topics of phology: descriptions of the pronunciation systems of languages - consonants, vowels, word accent, rhythm, intonation - and applications in speech synthesis, genre studies and broadcasting.
- Author BiographyPaul Tench is an Associate Researcher at the Cardiff School of English, Communication and Philosophy, Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Tench
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Series TitleLinguistics: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.