All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionStudies in the Ecomics of Uncertainty presents some new developments in the ecomics of uncertainty produced by leading scholars in the field. The contributions to this Festschrift in hor of Professor Josef Hadar of Southern Methodist University cover a broad range of topics centered on the principle of Stochastic Dominance. Topics covered range from theoretical and statistical developments on Stochastic Dominance to new applications of the Stochastic Dominance Theory. The intended audience includes researchers interested in recent developments in tools used for decision-making under uncertainty as well as ecomists currently applying Stochastic Dominance principles to the analysis of the Theory of Firm, International Trade, and the Theory of Finance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byTae K. Seo,Thomas B. Fomby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.