All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the scientific papers presented at the 2
nd International Conference Perspectives of Business Law in the Third Millennium that was held on November 2, 2012 at Bucharest University of Ecomic Studies, Romania. The scientific studies included in this volume are grouped into three chapters: Recent developments and perspectives in the regulation of business law at European Union level; Transposition of European Union directives into national law; Recent developments and perspectives in the regulation of international business law. The present volume is addressed to practitioners and researchers in juridical sciences, who are interested in recent developments and prospects for development in the field of business law at European and international level.
- Author BiographyCatalin-Silviu Sararu, PhD, is Lecturer at the Law Department of Bucharest University of Economic Studies, where he specializes in European and Comparative administrative law. He is Arbitrator at the Court of International Commercial Arbitration (Romania), Editor in Chief of the Juridical Tribune Journal and President of the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byCatalin-Silviu Sararu
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.