All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new approach is proposed in this book for estimating a term structure of interest and it is applied to estimate a Chinese interest model. A case study of bond market of the USA, Japan and India is given as well. The findings concerning Chinese bond markets are that the market price of interest-rate risk is zero, term structure is downward sloping and shift downward as well; the performances of yields to maturities are influenced by saving rates of interest. The market prices of interest-rate risk for the USA, Japan and India are significantly different from zero, and in fact they are statistically the same. This is an evidence of integration of international financial markets.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Anxing Wang studied mathematics at the Shanghai Jiaotong University. After his master degree in 1988 he worked at the department of Finance and the Institute of Quantitative Economics at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology. In 2002 he achieved his Ph.D at the School of Business at the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt.
- Author(s)Anxing Wang
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.