All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudies of Issues in Rehabilitation 1950-1980 will give readers some insight into the universal problems of the disabled, handicapped and disadvantaged of the United States and other countries of the world. Local, state, and federal funds, over the past 50 years, have been spent to rehabilitate individuals in these categories as well as other charitable organizations.
- Author BiographyJames S. Peters II is a Licensed Clinical/Counseling Psychologist.
- Author(s)James S. Peters
- PublisherInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.