All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom concept to presentation, this new guide will teach the reader how to achieve top-quality black & white portraits in the studio. Suitable both for amateurs and the experienced professional, photographers of any experience level will find it packed with creative ideas and precise technical information. Illustrated with 60 B & W photos.
- Author BiographyDavid Derex is a professional photographer and studio owner who specialises in black and white portraits.
- Author(s)David Derex
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.