All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe two-part format of this guide will allow readers to contemplate answers to questions in each chapter before the answers are revealed. The second part of the book reproduces each question along with its answer, explanatory tes, and supporting references.Whether you are studying for a certification board, state licensing exam, or just needing to bone up on your kwledge of this important subject area, The Study Guide to the Comprehensive Textbook of Geriatric Psychiatry is essential and useful reading.
- Author BiographyGeorge T. Grossberg, M.D., is the Samuel W. Fordyce Professor and Director of Geriatric Psychiatry at St Louis University School of Medicine. He has edited five textbooks and contributed more than 250 chapters, abstracts, and papers to the psychogeriatric literature. Grossberg is also a past president of AAGP and president elect of the IPA. Lissy Jarvik, M.D., Ph. D., is Professor Emerita of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at UCLA School of Medicine and Distinguished Physician Emeritus with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs of the Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. Her publications number more than 300. Barnett S. Meyers, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University and Professor in the Program of Clinical Epidemiology and Health Services at the Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University. Dr. Meyers is also a past-president of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry and author of more than 150 scientific articles and book chapters. Joel Sadavoy, M.D., FRCP (C), is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, as well as Psychiatrist in Chief and inaugural Pencer Chair in Applied General Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto. He has published widely in journals, his own books and in most standard textbooks in the field.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/08/2005
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBarnett S. Meyers,George T. Grossberg,Joel Sadavoy,Lissy F. Jarvik
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.