All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis Study Guide is targeted at IT professionals who are working towards becoming an Oracle Certified Associate in the PL/SQL developer track. The book provides information covering all of the exam topics for the Oracle certification exam: 1Z0-144: Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL. The books in the Oracle Certificaton Prep series are built in lockstep with the test topics provided by Oracle Education's certification program. Each book is intended to provide the information that will be tested in a clean and concise format. The guides introduce the subject you'll be tested on, follow that with the information you'll need to kw for it, and then move on to the next topic. They contain drills or unrealistic self-tests to bump the page count without adding value. The series is intended to provide a concentrated source of exam information that is compact eugh to be read through multiple times. This series is ideal for experienced Oracle professionals that are familiar with the topic being tested, but want a means to rapidly reinforce their existing skills and bridge any gaps in their kwledge. It is also an excellent option as a second source of information for candidates pursuing certification.
- Author BiographyMatthew Morris has worked with the Oracle database since 1996 when he worked in the RDBMS support team for Oracle Support Services. Employed by Oracle for over eleven years in support and development positions, Matthew was an early adopter of the Oracle Certified Professional program. He was one of the first one hundred Oracle Certified Database Administrators (version 7.3) and was also in the first hundred to become an Oracle Certified Forms Developer. In the years since, he has upgraded his Database Administrator certification for releases 8i, 9i, 10G and 11G, added the Application Express and the Oracle SQL Expert certifications and the PL/SQL Developer OCA certification. Outside of Oracle, he has CompTIA certifications in Linux+ and Security+. Matthew is an experienced Database Administrator and PL/SQL developer and has been creating Web applications with Oracle Application Express since the early days of its release. He is currently employed as a Database Engineer with Computer Sciences Corporation developing enterprise applications.
- Author(s)Matthew Morris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.