Study Guide for Certification of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professionals (GDTP) by Robert H. Nickolaisen (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide has been written to assist individuals to prepare for certification as a Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professional (GDTP) through the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). The objectives of the study guide are to: Introduce the purpose, history, and application process for obtaining Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professional Certification in accordance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) administrative procedures and the ASME Y14.5.2- 2000 Standard; Develop a systematic study strategy that will assist individuals preparing for the ASME Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professional Certification written examinations; Provide practice questions and answers that will assist individuals in preparing for the ASME Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professional Certification written examinations. Contents: Chapter 1 Introduction to ASME GCTD Certification: Purpose of Professional Certification; History of the ASME GDTP Certification Program; Professional Competencies; Techlogist Level; Senior Level; Qualifications; Certification Process; Application Procedure; Test Locations and Dates; Certificat Examination Results; Recertification. Chapter 2 Personal Preassessment: Purpose of Personal Preassessment Examination; Answer Sheet; Evaluation of the Results; Answers to Questions; Overall Percentage Correct; Identified Strengths and Weaknesses; Technical Review of Answers. Chapter 3 Preparation Strategies: Body of Kwledge; Techlogist Level; Senior Level; Examination Structure; Examination Requirements; Distribution of Questions; Techlogist Level Examination; Senior Level Examination. Chapter 4 Study Strategies: Guidelines for Personal Study; Linking Topics; Topic Linking Form; Topic Linking Practice Session; Techlogist Level Links; Senior Level Links; Examination Strategies; Multiple-Choice Questions; Writing Multiple-Choice Questions; Answering Multiple-Choice Questions; Topic Linking Exercises. Chapter 5 Techlogy Level Practice Examination: Purpose of the Examination; Administration of the Examination; Techlogist Level Practice Examination; Answer Sheets; Answers, Links and Evaluation of Results; Answers and Links; Evaluation of Test Results; Technical Review of Answers. Chapter 6 Senior Level Practice Examination: Purpose of the Examination; Administration of the Examination; Senior Level Practice Examination; Answer Sheets; Answers, Links and Evaluation of Results; Answers and Links; Evaluation of Test Results; Technical Review of Answers. Chapter 7 Definition of Terms; Appendices: Appendix A - References; Appendix B - Topic Links.
- Author(s)Robert H. Nickolaisen
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width212 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.