Study Guide for Lindh/Pooler/Tamparo/Dahl/Morris' Delmar's Comprehensive Medical Assisting by Barbara M. Dahl, Marilyn S. Pooler, Wilburta Lindh, Carol D. Tamparo, Michael Jund, Alfred Thomas, Julie Morris (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.09+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy more effectively and improve your performance at exam time with this comprehensive guide. Written to work hand-in hand with DELMAR'S COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL ASSISTING: ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLINICAL COMPETENCIES, 5th Edition, this user-friendly guide includes a wide variety of learning tools to help you master the key concepts of the course.
- Author BiographyMs. Lindh is Professor Emerita at Highline College in Des Moines, Washington, where she served as Program Director and a consultant to the Medical Assistant Program and received the Outstanding Faculty Member of the Year award. An active member of SeaTac Chapter of the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), Ms. Lindh conducted workshops and lectured across the country. She is the co-author of several textbooks on medical assisting. Dr. Tamparo is the former Dean of Business and Allied Health at the Lake Washington Institute of Technology in Kirkland, Washington. Co-author of four texts for allied health professionals, she is also a member of the SeaTac American Association of Medical Assistants. Barbara M. Dahl, CMA (AAMA), CPC, served as a faculty member and coordinator of the Medical Assisting Program at Whatcom Community College in Bellingham, Washington, for 20 years. She continues to be an active member of several professional organizations, including the Whatcom County Chapter of Medical Assistants, the Washington State Society of Medical Assistants, the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), and the Washington State Medical Assisting Educators. Dahl is also actively involved in medical management and personnel consulting, curriculum development, and program accreditation advising, as well as advocating for medical assistants to enjoy the right to practice in Washington. Julie A. Morris, RN, BSN, CBCS, CCMA, CMAA entered the field of medicine as a phlebotomist at the age of 16. She obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Jacksonville State University. In her three plus decades in health care she has experienced multiple facets of the profession including intensive care, cardiac cath lab, surgical nursing, and owning a home infusion company. She entered the education field in 2009 and served as an Allied Health Program director for a large student population. Teaching has always been her passion. She has taught adult learners in critical care, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding. Ms. Morris is also a Subject Matter Expert, as well as a co-author, for Delmar, Cengage Learning. She is currently the Director of Career Services for Medtech College, placing allied health professionals in Atlanta, GA. Marilyn S. Pooler, RN, MEd, RMA(AMT), is a Professor in the Medical Assisting Department at Springfield Technical Community College, Springfield, Massachusetts. Marilyn has taught at Springfield for twenty years and previously served as chair of the Medical Assisting Department. She is on the certifying board of the AAMA task force for test construction and is a member of the executive board of the New England Association of Allied Health Educators. She is also a site surveyor for AAMA, reviewing medical assisting programs at schools and colleges seeking accreditation.
- Author(s)Alfred Thomas,Barbara M. Dahl,Carol D. Tamparo,Julie Morris,Marilyn S. Pooler,Michael Jund,Wilburta Lindh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1111 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.