All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis Study Guide accompanies Statistics for Business and Financial Ecomics, 3rd Ed. (Springer, 2013), which is the most definitive Business Statistics book to use Finance, Ecomics, and Accounting data throughout the entire book. The Study Guide contains unique chapter reviews for each chapter in the textbook, formulas, examples and additional exercises to enhance topics and their application. Solutions are included so students can evaluate their own understanding of the material. With more real-life data sets than the other books on the market, this study guide and the textbook that it accompanies, give readers all the tools they need to learn material in class and on their own. It is immediately applicable to facing uncertainty and the science of good decision making in financial analysis, ecometrics, auditing, production and operations, and marketing research. Data that is analyzed may be collected by companies in the course of their business or by governmental agencies. Students in business degree programs will find this material particularly useful to their other courses and future work.
- Author BiographyProfessor Moy received his Ph.D. in Economics from Rutgers University. His research interests include, competitive strategy in the investment process, financial education and golf economics. He has published in the areas of asset pricing, insurance, golf earnings and financial education. He is the co-author of The Irwin Guide to Stocks Bonds Futures and Options. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst and a Certified Financial Planner and is on the editorial board of the Review of Business. Dr. Li-Shya Chen earned her PhD from School of Statistics at University of Minnesota. She is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Statistics, College of Commerce, National Chengchi University (NCCU). She has 21 years of experience teaching courses in Statistics. Dr. LieJane Kao, an Associate Prof. of Dept. of Banking and Finance at Kainan University, with an Ph. D. degree in Statistics, is specialized in the field of statistics and quantitative finance.
- Author(s)Li-Shya Chen,Lie Jane Kao,Ronald L. Moy
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 120 black & white tables, biography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.