All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the hands-on study guide to Martin Pring's Technical Analysis classic. Technical Analysis Explained is the definitive guide for mastering technical analysis. In this hands-on companion, technical analysis wizard Martin Pring serves as your personal investing coach, taking you step-by-step through his long-proven methods. Packed with hundreds of questions that correspond to chapters and sections throughout the book, Study Guide for Technical Analysis Explained, Fifth Edition, features: charts and graphs to help you visually digest the concepts presented; full text answers to guarantee your complete understanding of each important idea; fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and matching question formats; and the straightforward, -nsense style that made Technical Analysis Explained a classic. Technical analysis mastery isn't easy, but its financial rewards make it indispensable. Use Study Guide for Technical Analysis Explained to reach the next level of technical analysis education and ensure that you start every trading day with the skills you need to come out on top.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Pring is the chairman of Pring Turner Capital groups as well as the strategist for the Pring Turner Business Cycle ETF (symbol DBIZ). He is the founder of Pring.com, which provides research for financial institutions and individual investors around the world. The site also features a 15+ hour interactive online video training course on technical analysis. Since 1984, he has published the InterMarket Review, a monthly market review offering a long-term synopsis of the world's major financial markets, and, in 2013, he joined Golden Gate University as an adjunct professor teaching a virtual graduate-level course on technical analysis.
- Author(s)Martin J. Pring
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.