Study Guide for the Codes Guidebook for Interiors by Sharon Koomen Harmon, Katherine E. Kennon (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGain a reflexive kwledge of interior codes with this comprehensive study guide The Codes Guidebook for Interiors is the industry's reference of choice, with complete coverage of all codes and standards that apply to interiors. This Study Guide provides a thorough review of The Codes Guidebook, complete with practice questions, code tables, and checklists, helping designers and architects prepare for the NCIDQ and ARE exams. Designed as a companion to The Codes Guidebook 6th Edition, this guide covers the latest requirements, standards, termilogy, and federal regulations, including the 2012 ICC, changes to the ADA standards, and ICC/ASI requirements as well as expanded information on green construction. Readers get the opportunity to test their understanding of interior codes and think more deeply about real-world applications. It's essential that designers and architects have an up-to-date working kwledge of the various codes involved with building interiors, whether during revation or new construction. This Study Guide helps increase retention and recall of the information presented in The Codes Guidebook, by enabling readers to: * Learn key terms chapter by chapter * Test code kwledge with practice questions and problem scenarios * Refer to code tables during the design process * Use included checklists to ensure complete compliance The Codes Guidebook is an essential reference for all interior professionals, and this Study Guide provides a concise review. Useful as exam prep or even just as a self-test, this guide distills the original's exhaustive information into manageable chunks. For the designer, architect, or student, the Study Guide for The Codes Guidebook for Interiors is a must-have resource for complete code comprehension.
- Author BiographySHARON KOOMEN HARMON has more than twenty-five years experience in interior design and project management. Combining this with her strong interest in natural health, she now owns Life Design for Health, which helps people pursue a holistic approach to health and well-being. KATHERINE E. KENNON, AIA, is a professional architect, educator, and code consultant. She is an adjunct professor at Watkins College of Art, Design, and Film in Nashville, TN. She also conducts continuing education seminars on design, building codes, and accessibility issues for design students and professionals.
- Author(s)Katherine E. Kennon,Sharon Koomen Harmon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight344 g
- Width217 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.