All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Guide to Psychiatry is a question-and-answer companion that allows you to evaluate your mastery of the subject matter as you progress through The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Sixth Edition. The Study Guide is made up of approximately 500 questions divided into 38 individual quizzes of 10 - 20 questions each that correspond to the chapters in the Textbook. Questions are followed by an Answer Guide that references relevant text (including the page number) in the Textbook to allow quick access to important information. Each answer is accompanied by a discussion that addresses the correct response and also (when appropriate) explains why other responses are t correct. The Study Guide's companion, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Sixth Edition, has been meticulously revised to maintain its preeminence as an accessible and authoritative training reference and clinical compendium. The first comprehensive psychiatry textbook to integrate the new DSM-5 criteria, this acclaimed gold standard is the definitive guide for a new era in psychiatric education and practice.
- Author BiographyPhilip R. Muskin, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center, and Chief of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry at New York - Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Philip R. Muskin
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight798 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.