All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Guide to Psychopharmacology is a question-and-answer companion that allows you to evaluate your mastery of the subject matter as you progress through The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, Fourth Edition. The Study Guide is made up of 368 questions divided into 67 individual quizzes of 5-10 questions each that correspond to chapters in the Textbook. Questions are followed by an Answer Guide that references relevant text (including the page number) in the Textbook to allow quick access to needed information. Each answer is accompanied by a discussion that t only addresses the correct response but also explains why other responses are t correct. The Study Guide's companion, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, has been updated to keep you current with the latest research and trends in the field. Covering both basic science and clinical practice, this new edition draws on the talents of 53 new contributors to guarantee fresh, authoritative perspectives on advances in psychiatric drug therapy.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A., is the Joe P. Tupin Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc., and Medical Director of the Sacramento County Mental Health Service in Sacramento, California. Narriman C. Shahrokh is Chief Administrative Officer in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine in Sacramento, California. Alan F. Schatzberg, M.D., is Kenneth T. Norris Jr. Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine in Stanford, California. Charles B. Nemeroff, M.D., Ph.D., is Reunette W. Harris Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Alan F. Schatzberg,Charles B. Nemeroff,Narriman C. Shahrokh,Robert E. Hales
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Content Note5 line drawings, 20 tables
- Weight1089 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.