All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionReading the Bible is one of the most important disciplines you can practice. And the way you approach the Bible affects your interaction with God.
- Why is Bible study so significant?
- How can your attitude and approach affect what you get out of your reading?
- What does it mean to meditate on Scripture?
- How can meditating on God's Word change you?
- Author(s)Jan Johnson
- PublisherInterVarsity Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSpiritual Disciplines Bible Studies
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInter-Varsity Press,US
- Weight82 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.