All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical handbook is an essential companion for psychology students. From day one of your degree, it will make all the difference. Based on the authors' extensive kwledge of psychology, it includes: Key approaches in psychology The best ways to study How to use IT effectively Producing excellent assignments and exams Helpful advice on statistical methods Tackling projects and dissertations An introduction to careers in psychologyIt contains exercises, tips, advice from students, and a glossary of commonly used terms in psychology. An accompanying website www.openup.co.uk/psychologysuccess has more information on psychology-related careers with up-to-date web links.
- Author BiographyJennifer Latto is an educational psychologist who qualified at Cambridge and University College London. She worked as an Educational Psychologist in Essex and Cheshire. After lecturing in Cambridge and Liverpool, she held a Chair in Educational Psychology at Liverpool John Moores University where she became Deputy Vice Chancellor. She is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. Richard Latto is a cognitive psychologist at Liverpool University where he was the Head of Psychology for 15 years. He taught Psychology at Cambridge, Erasmus and Oxford Universities before joining Liverpool. A Fellow, Trustee and Chair of the Psychology Education Board of the British Psychological Society, he is a Chartered Psychologist and was a member of the panel that produced the current Psychology Benchmark Statement for the Quality Assurance Agency, which guides the curriculum for all British psychology degrees.
- Author(s)Jennifer Latto,Richard Latto
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width69 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.