All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you expect from a creative writing course? What skills do you need to develop? How can you make the most of your degree course - and the opportunities it can create? This book is designed to answer those questions. It explains how to: * learn from other writers, workshops, and online study; * develop ideas and edit your own work; * present your writing and reflect on it; * understand and meet assessment requirements; * apply your learning to life after the course.
- Author BiographyDr Sharon Norris has taught creative writing at several universities, most recently as Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing in the Department of English and Creative Writing, University of Roehampton, London). Dr Norris is a trained journalist who works as a writer, editor, and musician.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleCreative Writing Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNewmarket
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Writing Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySharon Norris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.