Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudying Dance is an accessible and comprehensive guide for students entering their first year of a university dance study programme. Through it, students will understand dance in new and exciting ways, embrace it as an academic discipline, navigate and take charge of their dance education, and visualise potential careers after graduation. It introduces all the cultural, artistic and educational aspects of dance and by expanding their thinking, students will move to a deeper understanding of themselves as dancers and the world around them. The author demystifies the entire first-year experience while guiding students in the discovery of dance as a multi-faceted discipline and also prompts students to visualise and plan their dance life beyond campus so they can set clear goals for studying and succeeding as young professionals. This book looks at dance as a subject and a career.
- Author BiographyKaren Schupp is an assistant professor of pedagogy and creative practice in the Herberger Institute School of Dance at Arizona State University. She earned a master of fine arts in dance there in 2001 and a bachelor of arts degree in dance performance and dance at State University of New York at Buffalo in 1996.
- Author(s)Karen Schupp
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note60 black & white halftones
- Weight780 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.