All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionStudying Late Medieval History is an accessible introduction for undergraduate history students wishing to understand the major topics of late medieval history. Examining the period from 1300-1550, this introductory guide offers an overview of 250 years of transformation, which saw techlogy, borders and ruling dynasties across the continent change. The book focuses on ten key themes to explain what happened, who the important personalities were and the significance of these events in shaping medieval Europe. Each chapter is a thematic essay which looks at the central topics covered at undergraduate level including the Church, the monarchy, bility, parliaments, justice, women, children, warfare, and chivalry. The chapters are supported by a detailed evaluation of the key events students need to kw and a guide to further reading for each topic. Studying Late Medieval History will be essential reading for all those beginning their studies of the late medieval period.
- Author BiographyCindy Wood is Lecturer in History at the University of Winchester.
- Author(s)Cindy Wood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.