About this product
- DescriptionStudying Scots Law provides a highly readable account of the educational and training requirements for entry into the Scottish legal profession and provides essential information on law courses throughout Scotland as well as giving useful advice on study skills. Studying Scots Law provides law students with an invaluable source of reference throughout their studies. Contents includes: The Scottish Legal System - the law in Scotland; The Scottish Legal Profession; Entering the Profession - Courses; The university stage; Alternatives to the law degree; The Diploma in Legal Practice; Professional Training; Continuing legal education; Studying; Lectures, tutorials and seminars; Private study; Researching the law; Essays and examinations; Homily and epilogue; Appendices.
- Author BiographyHector MacQueen, LLB, PhD FRSE, Professor of Private Law and Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Edinburgh and Scottish Law Commissioner. Megan Dewart is a qualified solicitor and a tutor in law at Edinburgh University.
- Author(s)Hector MacQueen,Megan Dewart
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight367 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.