All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudying Shakespeare s Contemporaries is an accessible guide to the n-Shakespearian drama of Renaissance England that can be read as complete subject overview or used as an indexed reference resource.
- Author BiographyLars Engle chairs the English Department at The University of Tulsa, USA, where he has won college and university teaching awards. Educated at Harvard, Cambridge, and Yale, he is the author of Shakespearean Pragmatism (1993) and numerous articles on Shakespeare and Renaissance drama. He was one of the editors of English Renaissance Drama: A Norton Anthology (2002), and a former Trustee of the Shakespeare Association of America. Eric Rasmussen is Chair and Professor of English at the University of Nevada. He is co-editor of a variety of publications, including the English Renaissance Drama: A Norton Anthology (2002), the Royal Shakespeare Company s Complete Works of William Shakespeare (2008), and The Shakespeare First Folios: A Descriptive Catalogue (2011).He is also the General Textual Editor of the Internet Shakespeare Editions project.
- Author(s)Eric Rasmussen,Lars Engle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.