All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, students see the scientific method at work in a real-world situation. Readers practice close reading as they look for clues that will lead to a deeper understanding of erosion, sinkholes, and Earth's structure. The scientific method pushes students to apply critical thinking as they learn new methods of exploration and build on concepts they may already kw. Additional tools, including a glossary and index, help students learn new vocabulary and locate information.
- Author(s)Tamra B Orr
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExplorer Library: Science Explorer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.