Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book introduces students to the themes and aspects of studying the built environment. Contemporary issues such as sustainability and urbanization preface the explanation of the core subject disciplines of architecture, construction management, planning, real estate management and surveying. The distinctive student experience of learning about the built environment is explored with a focus upon learning and teaching methods, learning skills and assessment. The final chapter of the book looks at the links between academic study and professional practice.
- Author BiographyMARION TEMPLE is Head of Professional and Academic Development, School of the Built Environment, Oxford Brookes University, with academic interests across the built environment subjects. Having begun her career as an economist, she now has 30 years of experience in higher education. Her publications include Regional Economics (Palgrave Macmillan, 1994).
- Author(s)Marion Temple
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/2004
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight289 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.