All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you enjoyed reading The Shack, by Wm Paul Young, you will enjoy this study guide to delve deeper into the themes throughout the story of Mack his Great Sadness and the relationships with God, Jesus and Sarayu . The questions within this guide will lead to high levels of introspection and make for great discussions for reading groups of any kind.
- Author BiographyDan Phillips is currently working hard on his walk with God. Through this learning process, he takes the time to share his insights with friends and family, church members and others. In this book, he takes the wonderful story of The Shack and proposes specific questions throughout the text that will illicit some degree of introspection. He is happily married, the proud father of two and currently resides north of Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)Dan Phillips
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.