All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust because you've got a degree in hand doesn't mean you kw everything! When the cap and gown come off and the real world beckons, bring along Stuff Every Graduate Should Kw for tips, tricks, and how-tos that will guide you along every step of the road to adulthood. With chapters on finding an apartment, landing a job, paying bills, staying in shape, building a professional wardrobe, and even throwing a real dinner party (hint: boxed wine!), this book has everything a newly minted grown-up needs to take on-or take over!-the world.
- Author BiographyAlyssa Favreau is a graduate of McGill University and serves as assistant publisher for Maisonneuve magazine. She lives in Montreal, where she also works as a book nerd for Librairie Drawn and Quarterly and as a freelance writer and fact checker for fine folks like Reader's Digest, Discover, and Bitch magazine.
- Author(s)Alyssa Favreau
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Weight136 g
- Width89 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.