All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of teaching projects from designer, artist, and educator Svetlana Kunina takes the beader who wants to learn more on a step-by-step creative journey through new techniques. The lessons include basic stringing with different variations, leather ktting and finishing, bead weaving, peyote stitching, brick stitching, various embellishing techniques, basic working with wire and metals, glass fusing with decals, mold making, sculpting and making mosaics. Featured projects include bracelets, necklaces and pendants.
- Author BiographyDesigner, artist and educator Svetlana Kuninastarted exploring her vision of art through music, painting and drawing. Her inspiration comes from mixed cultures, travelling and architecture. She keeps her mind open to new things and creating designs with no boundaries.
- Author(s)Svetlana Kunina
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.