All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStyle, Society, and Person integrates the diverse current and past understandings of the causes of style in material culture. It comprehensively surveys the many factors that cause style; reviews theories that address these factors; builds and tests a unifying framework for integrating the theories; and, illustrates the framework with detailed analyses of archaeological and ethgraphic data ranging from simple to complex societies. Archaeologists, sociocultural anthropologists, and educators will appreciate the unique unifying approach this book takes to developing style theory.
- Author BiographyJulie Kramer is a freelance television news producer for NBC's Today show, Nightly News and Dateline. Prior to that, she was a national award-winning investigative producer for WCCO-TV in Minneapolis. She lives in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, with her husband and sons.
- Author(s)Julie Kramer
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/02/1995
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Contributions to Archaeology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Out-of-print date29/07/2016
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristopher Carr,Jill E. Neitzel
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.