All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoyenne of modern, twenty-first century style Kate Spade offers unique advice about style and dress - from which artists to emulate, to finding your glove size, to what to wear to an outdoor event when it is raining - in this volume dedicated to all things elegant and appropriate. Devoid of condescension and fussiness, STYLE provides valuable, practical guidance on what to wear (colours, flattering cuts) and modern 'dress' etiquette. In three sections, Style and the World, 24-Hour Style and Maintaining Style, Kate makes her modern, clean design aesthetic accessible to everyone through inspiring ideas and suggestions.
- Author BiographyKate Spade grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. After graduation she went to Mademoiselle magazine and became senior fashion editor/head of accessories before leaving in 1991. In 1993 she and her boyfriend, now husband, Andy Spade launched kate spade handbags, which has grown exponentially over the past decade and has established Kate Spade as a style icon.
- Author(s)Kate Spade
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2004
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2011
- Content Note4-c t-o; colored-coated ends
- Weight421 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.