All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSu Doku For Dummies offers more puzzles than any other book available. This pocket--sized guide to the biggest craze for Summer 2005 features: aeo Easy to follow illustrated instructions aeo Guidance on how to play the game and different strategies to tackle the puzzles aeo 240 addictive new puzzles from basic to fiendish This guide is perfect for newcomers to Su Doku as well as experienced Su Doku players looking to improve their game and addicts who just cana t get eugh new puzzles!!! Su Doku (or Sudoku) has been dubbed the Rubika s Cube of the 21st century, it's a cryptic and highly addictive puzzle that involves inserting numbers in a 9x9 grid and making sure that every row and every column and every 3x3 box within the bigger grid contains all the digits from one to nine. All it takes is the ability to identify the numerals 1--9, a sense for logic, a methodical cast of mind and a large measure of application to boot. You can get better and quicker, if you put your mind to it. And there is predicting who will excel: you can be a disaster at maths and a whiz at Su Doku!
- Author BiographyAndrew Heron and Edmund James are Su Doku experts and puzzle compilers for national newspapers across the world.
- Author(s)Andrew Heron,Edmund James
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width128 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.