All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku For Dummies, Volume 2 will offer 240 original and addictive puzzles including new circular and 16 x 16 puzzles to add new dimensions to game play and keep the most avid Sudoku fan entertained. Of the 240 puzzles, 220 are the popular 9x9 puzzles, 10 are 16 x 16, and 10 are circular puzzles. Within each of these categories there are Easy, Tricky, Tough and Diabolical puzzle ratings; and each puzzle is clearly identified with the rating. More than just a listing of puzzles, Sudoku For Dummies, Volume 2 features a chapter explaining how to solve puzzles and the strategies involved. Additionally, readers receive all puzzle solutions in the back of the book.Finally, Sudoku For Dummies, Volume 2 includes a brief history of Sudoku (or Su Doku) for those interested. Descriptions of the newer types of puzzles are listed below. Circular Sudoku (10 included: 3 Easy, 3 Tricky, 2 Tough, and 2 Diabolical) - the rules are similar to the rmal 9x9 Sudoku but with some important differences. The puzzle is circular for a start, with 8 concentric rings. Each ring must contain the numbers 1-8 and each segment running into the centre of the circle and through to the opposite side of the circle must contain the numbers 1 - 8 and or course there can be duplicate numbers. 16 x 16 Sudoku (10 included: 3 Easy, 3 Tricky, 2 Tough, and 2 Diabolical) - the grid is larger at 16 x 16 and solvers must fit the letters A-F into the grid alongside the numbers 0-9. 16 x 16 Sudoku are more difficult, take more time and are more infuriating than the rmal puzzles - but just as addictive!
- Author BiographyAndrew Heron and Edmund James are Sudoku experts and puzzle compilers for newspapers across the globe. They are the co-authors of Sudoku For Dummies and Sudoku For Dummies, Volume 3.
- Author(s)Andrew Heron,Edmund James
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width128 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.