CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.48
About this product
- DescriptionFrancisco Suarez (1548-1617) is one of the great amalies in the history of thought: one thinker functioning in two contrary roles, each reversing the other. The role of being, on the one hand, the consummator of one phase of philosophical speculation, the realist and Scholastic; and, on the other, the initiator (though an unwitting one) of ather phase, the idealist, modern, and nihilist. This shift from realism to idealism was crucial in Western philosophy; it inaugurated an era of irrepressible, if chaotic, creativity.
- Author(s)Jose Pereira
- PublisherMarquette University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarquette University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.