All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $34.19Free postage
- AU $36.96Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionTold from the perspective of 2019, when all the Earth is convulsing and the United States of America is collapsing due either to Nature taking back her own, or to a HAARP-driven error, or to a purposeful Tesla sabotage to force a new beginning, Sub Rosa America and the Fall of the New Atlantis is the occult history of the United States since November 22, 1963, a history we all could have read years ago as the Mayan chronicler wrote it if we'd been on Route 66 cruising through a quantum Time field . . . Book IV, Jundi-Shapur, explores the military oil and uranium shadow hanging over Indian Country. At Four Corners in Gallup, Didymus reminds the Sixties pilgrims that they are t sightseers but players in a high-stakes Manichaean drama and ancient initiatic center of Chaco Canyon reveals the military significance of the Jornada del Muerto, even as Thomas' father makes his way from Chartres and Montsegur to Kaspar Hauser's grave and returns to the US determined to do battle with his brother and the Enterprise. Choosing to bypass the Jundi-Shapur of the modern era, the pilgrims leave the Mother Road and head south into the geography altered forever by the 1945 Alchemical Rite of the Destruction of Primordial Matter.
- Author BiographyElana Freeland came of political age during the COINTELPRO decade of Vietnam, street riots, political assassinations, and all-night rap sessions about the downfall of the Establishment. Researching Sub Rosa America included discovering how deeply her US Navy father was enmeshed with the very military-industrial complex she was writing about, and like the characters in the book, learning how every major event and personality in the United States political establishment over the past forty years is tied in one way or another to the assassination of John F. Kennedy in Dallas. She has a BA in creative writing and wrote her Master's thesis on historiography. Having written for progressive causes all her life, she also ghostwrites and presently is editor of Paranoia magazine.
- Author(s)MS Elana Freeland
- Date of Publication12/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.