All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionBuying a performance car is an expensive business and mistakes can prove costly financially and in terms of time, effort and stress. Wouldn't it be great if you could take an expert with you? With the aid of this book's step-by-step guidance from a marque specialist, you can. The Subaru Impreza Buyers Guide aims to guide enthusiasts through the various production changes and problem areas between model years to make sure their restoration or prospective purchase is correct, original, and legitimate. The guide will be an essential reference tool when buying, selling, repairing or restoring the various Impreza models manufactured from 1993 to date. This books unique points system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition whilst extensive photographs illustrate the problems to look out for. This is an important investment - STOP! Don't buy a Subaru Impreza without buying this book first! One hundred colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean this book could save you thousands.
- Author BiographyDavid Hobbs developed a passion for the Subaru Impreza Turbo when he was Editor of CarWorld, an early website from CAR magazine. A test drive soon made him realise that the Impreza was the car to own and he's never looked back since. His enthusiasm led him to join the UK-based Subaru Impreza Driver's Club, where he quickly found himself elected Editor of the club magazine, a position he held for three years. He has written about Imprezas and their rally-related exploits for Used Car Buyer, Practical Performance Car, Subiesport and Autosport.com, and is Motoring Editor for AOL (UK) Ltd.
- Author(s)David Hobbs
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note103 full colour photographs
- Weight91 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.