All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dish may be delicious, a painting beautiful, a piece of information justified. Whether the attributed properties really hold, seems to depend on somebody like a speaker or a group of people that share standards and background. Relativists and contextualists differ in where they locate the dependency theoretically. This book collects papers that corroborate the contextualist view that the dependency is part of the language.
- Author BiographyCecile Meier, University of Frankfurt, Germany; Janneke van Wijnbergen-Huitink, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- Series TitleLinguistische Arbeiten
- Series Part/Volume Number559
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCecile Meier
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.