Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively new study is a critical cultural history of communication techlogies, from railways and telegraphy to computers and the Internet, in which Rod Giblett argues that these techlogies play a pivotal role in the cultural history of modernity and its project of the sublime.
- Author BiographyROD GIBLETT is Senior Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies, School of Communications and Contemporary Arts, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia. He is the author of Postmodern Wetlands: Culture, History, Ecology (1996) and Living with the Earth: Mastery to Mutuality (2004).
- Author(s)Rodney Giblett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.