All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVirginia Woolf and the Modern Sublime argues that Virginia Woolf transformed the sublime experience in her writing to make room for the democratic invention of female genius. From canical to lesser kwn works, O'Hara places her ironic vels in the revisionary literary and critical tradition extending from the Elizabethans to the present.
- Author BiographyDaniel T. O Hara, Professor of English and Inaugural Mellon Term Professor of Humanities at Temple University, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel T. O'Hara
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.