All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lucy walks out of a frozen forest, wearing only a silk dress and sandals, she isn't sure how she got there, or when, or why. But when she sees Colin, she is sure that she is here for him. Colin has captivated half the girls at Saint Osanna's, but one has ever held his fascination the way Lucy does. With each day their lives intertwine more deeply, and even as Lucy begins to remember the details of her life - and her death - neither of them is willing to give up what they have, matter how impossible it seems. But when they discover a point where their realities overlap, and Colin becomes more obsessed with testing the limits, Lucy starts to wonder whether there are some lines that should t be crossed...
- Author BiographyChristina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates and brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings, the New York Times, USA Today, and #1 international bestselling authors of the Beautiful Bastard and Wild Seasons series, Sublime, and The House. You can find them online at christinalaurenbooks.com, Facebook.com/ChristinaLaurenBooks, or @ChristinaLauren on Twitter.
- Author(s)Christina Lauren
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementUK
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.